Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some of your reasons you can get gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good an insurance policy you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may now have a full-line of products and not desperate to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar services that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Your InventHelp Store Products has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who the competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current InventHelp Product Development is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what is coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they do a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written and also cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look away from company.
22. You sent them your inventhelp product development but these have decided their very own line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not need to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.