Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a involving some for the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how do you get a patent good an insurance policy you might imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full line of products and not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. Contain too many similar services that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t own a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what is coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they begin a quick look up your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can InventHelp review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk of being the first InventHelp Company Headquarters to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part different yourself as marketable as possible.